Embossing steel roller Introduction：
Application: Applied to leather, paper and plastic.
Paper Industry : Art paper, wall paper, paper towels, cigarette, beer, aluminum foil, all kinds of wrapping paper, specially paper.
Plastic industry: leather, PU leather, all kinds of plastic (film, plate, sheet ), plastic carpet, car interior, carpet, bronzing hollow-out tablecloth, advertising light box cloth, and all kinds of transmision belt, etc
Roll diameter: up to Φ1000mm,
Roll length: up to 6000m;
Chrome plating thickness: 0.03-0.12mm
TIR on Straightness and concentricity: ≤0,01mm;
Surface finish: mirror polishing; (also available: sand finish, spray finish, chemical corrosion finish, engraving, laser curving, cutter curving...)
Roll body material: Fine quality Seamless steal pipe, integrated forging 45# steel; 20# steel; 42CrMoA steel aloy, etc.
Roll shaft material: 45 steel, integrate forging;
Cooling water: big screw pitch, multi flow or cross twin flow.
1. Anti-fraying , Anti-corrosive , Thermostability, Long-life service and cost-sacing .
2. The cell engraved by ALE fiber laser engraving machine , has a large quantity of ink-containing .
And the cell has a regular shape and a smooth cell-wall and cell-bottom . Thus , not only can the ink in the cell release quickly , but also it can easily to clean .
3. Taking strict process of plasma-sprayed ceramic layer , guarantees the porosity , the thickness and the uniformity of the layer .
4. Combined with the super-alloy stainless steel layer to ensure the solid combination of the ceramic layer and the roller base . So , it can present the corrosive substance of the printing ink to plug into the roller base effectively .
5. Providing all the products the cell-volume detecting report to ensure the accuracy of the cell’s ink-containing
• We design, engineer and manufacture and customized the production line for every customer.
• Choosing the right solution: In plastics manufacturing, process is everything. We carefully evaluate each project's requirements, weigh the options and recommend the best solution for the client.
• Training & Development: we offer extensive start-up assistance, comprehensive training. As well as Engineers for training and installation at our client’s factory
• Support: We support the client in all the stages of the project life cycle, as well as the constant spare parts supply in a time efficient manner
1. Q: How much the transportation freight of samples?
A: The freight depends on the weight and packing size and destination from here to your location
2. Q: How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: The samples will be ready for delivery in 7-10days. The samples will be sent via international express such as DHL , UPS , TNT , FEDEX and would be arrived within 3-5 days.
3. Q: Do you have stock?
A: We don’t have stocks. We only produce machines when we have the order.
4. Q: What about if some parts get broken in transportation?
A: Our part will be responsible for that and will send you a new part ASAP. In order to avoid that, we use wooden case to pack.
5. Q: What about your package?
A: We use wooden case package, much safer.