The textile embossing machine is an efficient suturing and embossing device when it is used. It is mainly used for seaming, welding, fusion cutting, embossing of synthetic fiber fabrics. The processed products have good water tightness, high production efficiency, no needle thread accessories, smooth melted surface without burrs and good hand feeling. Widely used in clothing, toys, food, environmentally friendly non-woven bags, masks (cup masks, flat masks, three-dimensional masks, etc.) and other industries.
Fabric embossing machine installation
1. Disassemble the package, check the surface and parts of the equipment for signs of damage, check whether the screws are loose, the electrical connectors are locked, and the accessories are complete.
2. The equipment should be placed on a flat hard ground, requiring the lace machine to be at least 0.5 m away from the heat source, and to ensure that the lace machine has at least 1 m before and after, and at least 0.5 m space left and right for operation.
3. Check the voltage requirements on the back of the vibration box and ensure that the system is well grounded.
4. Connect the device to the power and air supply. Be sure to turn off the power switch first. Pay attention to the voltage requirements of this unit: AC220V, 50-60Hz
5. The air line is connected to a clean, non-lubricated source of compressed air at a rated working pressure of 0.6 MPa.www.embochina.com